archives profile home
Aw . Saturday, August 6, 2011 // 3:05:00 AM Photobucket

AW my big bro is so nice,
Finally someone who shown true concern for my injury -_-.

He thought that i fell off a bike.
No bro no i fell down and that's it!.

The real cause of the injury is too embarrassing and unusual thus i decided not to breathe a word of it anymore.

How am i gonna explain to my mama and papa about this.
-_- argh.

Btw why everyoneeeeeeee think i am kidding when i told them about that incident. Angry man
Is it because i appear to be too nonchalant!?.

Gr i wouldn't disgrace the proud alien race by getting upset over small injury like this!!.
HAHAHHA but the pain is spreading like some virus i can't sleep now.

Oh hell.
Gonna work tomorrow too.

i wanna cry T^T

btw thanks for the ?????? cream bro!. :D
I shall pretend like i never see anything when you eat my nutella and milk bread!.