archives profile home
NANANA . Friday, July 29, 2011 // 12:46:00 PM Photobucket

Weird things you do when you're alone
<span class=
nananananana~<span class=

How have you change in the past two years
From dolores umbridge to severus snape ( dressing wise *cough cough*)

What kind of person attracts you
Forever sleepy and not awake.

What you wear to bed

I steal my big bro's tee. :-)

The person you like and why you like them
<span class=cause a giraffe's heart is 2 feet long and weighs about 25pounds.

Your opinion on cheating on people


Something you're currently worrying about

do you like me?.do you like me not?
*pluck flower petals*

Ah screw this i should just grab his collar and shake the answer out of him.

GR

Your last kiss

Don't. mention. it,
I actually kissed a ..... maggot
<span class=

You view on alcohol and drugs

Urban Dictionary:
1. Meh
Indifference; to be used when one simply does not care.

Things you want to say to an ex

I hope you get biten by billion of bullet ants first and then get shredded in a zillion pieces by the soldier ants.

.................................

Photobucket

Something disgusting you do

I like to mix coke with garlic chilli plus some pepper and salt then in the mustard here you go, oh left over burger&fries!!! there there *toss in* HEY WILL ANYONE PASS ME THE MAYO?. ummmmmm that should be enough now now where the straw? * stir stir stir* ahhhhh care for a bite?.

:)

The best thing that happen to you this week

I see unicorn & the end of a rainbow.

3 things you're proud of about your personality

Righteous, protective & the ability to be invisible.
I am a superhero ~

Things that make you scared

ARGHHH STAY.AWAY.FROM.ME. +

Something that never fail to make you feel better


The last argument you had

STOP KICKING THAT BOX MY HAMSTERS RESIDE IN LIKE SOME RUBBISH BIN! & STOP LEAVING THEM OUTSIDE FOR THE BUGS TO FEAST ON THEIR BLOOD!!!

*RAMPAGE*

Something you can't seem to get over
Embarrassing myself again and again.
*cover face and roll off the bed*

10things about you people don't really expect

I HEADSHOT THE ZOMBIES.
I CAN KILLZ COCHROACHES
I CAN REALLY COOK
I CAN EAT MORE THAN YOU
I CAN SAY "SMOKED SALMON" PURRFECTLY.
I CAN...I....BRAINDEAD.

10ways to win your heart
Be as cute as a bulldog. That's enough

awwwwww its alright come mama give you a hug ♥

Your religious beliefs
Look at the halo. orz

Talk about your siblings

"Hi big bro i looked up upon you all the times & you're great but not today cause you chase me out of the bathroom in the morning and disrupted my blissful bathing ritual."

A picture of yourself