archives profile home
dumdumdidum . Monday, August 1, 2011 // 2:24:00 PM Photobucket

Hey hello :).
I decided to escape from today's mind blasting problem and just come to blogger to vomit out nonsense.

*burrrrrrrrttttttrattttttt*

Well well well, numeracy is just not my cup of tea.
as a prove, my ring finger is shorter than my index finger.

So...... i been busy skipping happily and dreamily into the prelude to destruction and despair. I need to like, halt...before i like, plunge into hell.

:(

when did i get so sensitive and unsecured?.
Andyker you bad influence, by the way where did you disappeared to!?.

Btw i just realize that my bag has been getting heavier and heavier recently.
Containing all sort of rubbish. lots of tissues,hand sanitizer,hand cream and now i am trying to find a way to bring my toothbrush and toothpaste out.

Maybe i should find those travelling kit. HAHAHA

I despise