archives
profile
home
Here to grumble.
. Saturday, August 8, 2009 // 3:31:00 AM
I AM IN PAIN.
-curl up into a ball-
why!,why can't it be the man who give birth to babies?!.
I hate big auntie. >:l
Nao i don't feel like to eat.. can't get to sleep..in not mood to do any thing constructive like reading painter 11 tutorials... and also no mood to play game/watch video/read comic.
Ok.
I think i will just stare at jaejoong and seto koji's photos for 10hours.kidding
Don't know what got into me today.
I banged the wall with my forehead in the morning, then twice during the bustrip...cause imma sleeping and swaying and well. Gonna turn atom-brain soon.
and i actually climb onto a table to save my bag with is hang on the ac.
Gr m-s-n-w-c!!!!!. how did he manage to hang it there man...
I still need to tiptoe..
All the grow tall gene is with my brother man.
-sulk-
I WANT THE PINKY PANADOL.
archives
random
home
Here to grumble. { Saturday, August 8, 2009 * }
I AM IN PAIN.
-curl up into a ball-
why!,why can't it be the man who give birth to babies?!.
I hate big auntie. >:l
Nao i don't feel like to eat.. can't get to sleep..in not mood to do any thing constructive like reading painter 11 tutorials... and also no mood to play game/watch video/read comic.
Ok.
I think i will just stare at jaejoong and seto koji's photos for 10hours.kidding
Don't know what got into me today.
I banged the wall with my forehead in the morning, then twice during the bustrip...cause imma sleeping and swaying and well. Gonna turn atom-brain soon.
and i actually climb onto a table to save my bag with is hang on the ac.
Gr m-s-n-w-c!!!!!. how did he manage to hang it there man...
I still need to tiptoe..
All the grow tall gene is with my brother man.
-sulk-
I WANT THE PINKY PANADOL.
archives
random
home
Here to grumble. { Saturday, August 8, 20093:31:00 AM * }
I AM IN PAIN.
-curl up into a ball-
why!,why can't it be the man who give birth to babies?!.
I hate big auntie. >:l
Nao i don't feel like to eat.. can't get to sleep..in not mood to do any thing constructive like reading painter 11 tutorials... and also no mood to play game/watch video/read comic.
Ok.
I think i will just stare at jaejoong and seto koji's photos for 10hours.kidding
Don't know what got into me today.
I banged the wall with my forehead in the morning, then twice during the bustrip...cause imma sleeping and swaying and well. Gonna turn atom-brain soon.
and i actually climb onto a table to save my bag with is hang on the ac.
Gr m-s-n-w-c!!!!!. how did he manage to hang it there man...
I still need to tiptoe..
All the grow tall gene is with my brother man.
-sulk-
I WANT THE PINKY PANADOL.